Churchill Apartment – 2 Bedroom Self Catering near Oxford
The Churchill Apartment is similar to 'Halley' and also contains a large family bedroom (double + single bed) and a twin bedroom. With a galley kitchen containing all modern appliances, a comfortable lounge and a large dining area, the apartment is also ideal for larger groups and families.
Take the virtual tour.
Features of our Self Catering Apartment:
- All bed-linen is provided. The main bedroom also contains a cot.
- The galley kitchen contains an oven + hob, microwave, washing-machine and fridge-freezer. All crockery & cutlery is supplied.
- The lounge contains two leather sofas, coffee table, dining table, a small desk/office area and flat screen digital TV (Freeview TV - 30 free channels).
- The bathroom contains a bath with overhead power-shower, basin & WC.
- The apartment is centrally heated throughout with easy temperature control.
- Free WiFi internet access is available.
- There is ample parking monitored by CCTV.
Prices start from just £90 per night – see our rates here.
(Rates quoted are for 2013 only, minimum 2 night stay)
The apartment is located in the Oxfordshire village of Chilton, ¼ mile from Harwell Oxford (including the Diamond Light Source [DLS] & RAL), with quick links to Oxford, Newbury and London.
Book your stay at the Chuchill Apartment today by calling us on 0870 080 2980 or through our contact form.
Local places of interest close to Chilton
- Blenheim Palace (Winston Churchill’s birthplace) - 23 miles (37km)
- The Cotswolds - 25 miles (40km)
- Windsor Castle - 38 miles (61km)
- Stonehenge – 52 miles (83km)
- Stratford upon Avon (Shakespeare’s birthplace) - 66 miles (106km)
- Bath – 66 miles (106km)
Our week long stay at Chilton House was wonderful! Great location, clean and comfortable with a great history. The village was beautiful and the people were friendly. We felt very welcome and would recommend Chilton House to everyone! Thank you, Sheila, for all your help! You are very kind indeed. Thank you again for a wonderful stay. We traveled for 31 days around Europe and my kids & their friends (ages 18-21) say that yours was their favorite place the entire month! Not bad considering I was particularly enchanted by the converted palace we stayed at in Venice!
P.Roberds Citrus Heights, California USA
For more feedback please see our main Guestbook page.
How to Book an Apartment with Us
Please contact us today to book your stay at the Churchill Apartment by calling us on 0870 080 2980 or through our contact form.